Previous Post
Links
 
 
 
KUMPISAL - Frustration,Depression,etc.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kumpisal

I must confess that the primary reason for my absence in our blog is the deep feeling of frustration/depression that haunted me for so many weeks. I felt so inadequate and very helpless that nothing came out of our effort to give some color to NORBERTO'S life. I never mentioned this to President-for-life Mike during our last phone conversation, nor did I write about it in my last blog and in my recent email to Pilar and Azon.

I am writing this on impulse. Got the feeling that I have to get it out of my chest somehow. WISH KO LANG didn't even acknowledge my lengthy letter about NORBERTO. I understand that only a few will merit their help. That they have to choose the most needy from all the letter-senders. It was a long wait. I waited patiently and watched every episode on tv, hoping against hope that NORBERTO'S plight would be next. But it never came.

I am at a loss on what to do next for him. What do you think?

Labels: ,

posted by JoGJMac(http://titajo.blogspot.com) @ 8:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Archives
Search
Custom Search
 
Powered by


BLOGGER

© 2008 titajo